Please consider becoming a member of our monthly giving club, Serving Hope. Knowing we can count on your gifts allows the Food Bank to plan ahead ensuring our hungry neighbors can depend on us whenever they need food.
$20 a month provides a monthly food box to a hungry senior
$30 a month provides $240 worth of groceries each month
$60 a month provides a food-filled backpack to feed three children every weekend of the school year
$100 a month provides enough groceries to feed a family of four all year long
Need help making changes to your account? Please call us at (630) 443-6910 ext. 215 or login to your sustaining gift center with the instructions below.
To manage your monthly gift online you need to login to your sustaining gift center. The system has automatically generated a user name and password for you so please follow these steps the first time you are accessing the system.
1. Visit the Sustaining Gift Center at SolveHungerToday.org/giftcenter (You may want to bookmark this page for your convenience.)
2. Click “Forgot Password?” (A user name and password have been generated by the system for you.)
3. Type in your email address in BOTH fields and submit.
4. You will receive an email titled “Your Password Reset Information”, open and click link.
5. Update your password to something you will easily remember and login.
6. Now that you are in your account, you can change your monthly donation amount, change your date of donation, and update your credit card and billing information.
7. Save your login information and the link from Step 1.
At any time you may also contact Northern Illinois Food Bank at (630) 443-6910 to make changes or cancel your monthly donation.