Northern Illinois Food Bank relies on the support of corporations, foundations and community organizations, in addition to individuals, to support our goals of solving hunger in our community. From grant donations and event sponsorship to matching gifts and third-party fundraisers, there are many ways to get involved. Our staff can help you tailor your donation to best meet your organization’s goals. Please contact Tiffany King at 630-443-6910 ext. 136 to get started.
Other Corporate and Employee Giving
- Grant Opportunities – Many of our vital feeding programs – including our BackPack, Senior Box and Mobile Pantry Programs – are completely funded by private donations and grants from local companies and community organizations.
- Matching Gifts – If your company has a matching gift program please be sure to inform your employees of the process and requirements for requesting a company match. Companies can match financial donations or volunteer hours from their employees.
- Employee Giving – Another convenient way for your employees and company to support the Food Bank is through payroll deductions.
The Circle of Hope is a group of dedicated organizations committed to providing the financial leadership needed to feed our hungry neighbors. Circle of Hope membership runs from July 1 to June 30 and is renewable annually.
In honor of the generosity and dedication of Circle of Hope members, we offer five levels of appreciation for organizational supporters:
Planter $2,500 – $9,999
• Recognition on Circle of Hope donor wall and Annual Report
• Subscription to The Full Plate quarterly newsletter
• Invitations to social and fundraising events sponsored by the Food Bank
• Complimentary use of the Food Bank for meetings or team-building volunteer shifts
Grower $10,000 – $24,999
• All benefits of Planter level plus:
• Recognition on Food Bank’s website on the Corporate and Community Partners page
Gatherer $25,000 – $49,999
• All benefits of Grower level plus:
• Social Media mention with tag to company website or social media platform
• Two complimentary registrations for Foodie 5K
Harvester $50,000 – $99,999
• All benefits of Gatherer level plus:
• Premier recognition with logo in Annual Report, Donor Wall and SolveHungerToday.org
• Invitation to special breakfast with Food Bank President & CEO Julie Yurko
Nourisher $100,000 +
• All benefits of Harvester level plus:
• Logo featured on SolveHungerToday.org home page for one year
• Press release announcing donation issued by the Food Bank
Circle of Hope FY19 (July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019)
Harvester $50,000 – $99,999
The J. R. Albert Foundation
Helen Brach Foundation
Fred J. Brunner Foundation
Charlton Family Charitable Foundation
The Chilay Corporation
Community Foundation of Northern Illinois
Crate & Barrel
Darden Restaurants Foundation
Flowers Communications Group
General Mills, Inc.
HSBC Bank USA N.A.
Illinois Children’s Healthcare Foundation
Russell & Josephine Kott Memorial Charitable Trust
North Shore Exchange
Gary and Nancy Penisten Family Foundation
Tate & Lyle Americas LLC
TJX Companies, Inc.
Willow Springs Foundation
Accurate Color & Compounding, Inc.
Adam Don Foundation
Ameriprise Financial – Annual Giving Campaign
Astellas Pharma U.S. Inc.
The Alfred Bersted Foundation
Bimbo Bakeries USA
Stephen and Carolyn Chase Family Fund
Church World Service
College of Lake County
The Community Foundation of Will County
The Cornwall Trust
Damico Family Foundation
Dawn Foods Foundation
Diamond Rigging Corporation
Dr. Scholl Foundation
The Duchossois Group
DuPage Medical Group Charitable Fund of the DuPage Foundation
George M. Eisenberg Foundation for Charities
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Fermata Charitable Foundation
Ferrara Candy Company Inc.
Fifth Generation Inc.
First Midwest Bancorp, Inc.
Andrew and Alice Fischer Charitable Trust
FONA International, Inc.
Full Circle Foundation
Robert E. Gallagher Charitable Trust
E & J Gallo Winery
Gallop Family Foundation
S. L. Gimbel Foundation
Gorter Family Foundation
Grand Kids Foundation
Graycor Services LLC
Hormel Foods Corporation
Ideal Industries Foundation
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Joy in Childhood Foundation
Jump Trading LLC
John P. Kavooras Charitable Trust
The Kelly Foundation
The Kraft Heinz Company
George Kress Foundation
Kubota Engine America
Thomas J. & Kathleen M. Laird Family Foundation
Lee Family Foundation
Stanley and Lucy Lopata Charitable Foundation
Marty Family Charitable Fund
McHenry County Community Foundation
Harvey L. and Jan Miller
Omron Foundation, Inc.
Red Nose Day Fund of Comic Relief USA
Soo Line West Railroad
Barbara Ann Steel Charitable Foundation
Union Pacific Foundation
United Way of Elgin
United Way of Will County
Wakerly Family Foundation
The Walt Disney Company
Woodforest Charitable Foundation
The Zeman Family Foundation