Emergency Assistance for those affected by the tornadoes in Darien, Naperville, Plainfield, and Woodridge areas
Para Español Haga Clic Aquí
Northern Illinois Food Bank is here to help. If you are in need of groceries due to the recent severe tornado that has affected your community, see a list of resources below.
Find out where to get food by calling 844-600-7627 (Habla español) or use our Find Food locator map to find a food pantry near you. You can also visit a Mobile Market pop-up near you using the distribution calendar.
- Loaves & Fishes- Naperville
1871 High Grove Lane
Tuesdays & Thursdays 9-12pm
- West Suburban Community Pantry- Woodridge
6809 West Hobson Valley Drive, STE 118
*Extended hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5pm & Saturdays 8:30am-12pm
- Village Baptist Church- Aurora
515 Frontenac Road
2nd & 4th Fridays 9:30-11am
- People’s Resource Center SE- Westmont
104 Chestnut Avenue
Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday 9am-11am
- Fight of Downer’s Grove
4341 Saratoga Avenue
Tuesdays 4-6pm Fridays 8:30-11am
- R.E.A.C.H. Ministries Inc.- Lisle
4324 Yackley Avenue
2nd Saturdays 9am-12pm
- St. Thomas the Apostle- Naperville
1500 Brookdale Road
Tuesdays Bi-weekly 10-11am
- 4KIDS Sake- Bolingbrook
192 Lily Cache Lane
Mondays & Fridays 3:30-5:30pm
- Lisle Township Pantry- Lisle
4711 Indiana Avenue
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays 8:30-11:30am
- Loaves & Fishes Compass Church Grocery- Bolingbrook
151 East Briarcliff Road
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Food Pantry- Darien
8404 Cass Avenue
Tuesdays & Fridays 1-3pm
My Pantry Express (Online Food Pantry)
My Pantry Express is an easy, convenient way to order free groceries online for pickup. It is operated by Northern Illinois Food Bank. Orders must be placed three business days ahead of scheduled pick-up day.
Arrange for pickup in Westmont every other Monday from 1-3pm. Begin your order at MyPantryExpress.org.
Summer Meal Program
- The Free Summer Meal Program is open June 1 – August 20, 2021 to all children under the age of 18. Days and hours of individual sites vary.
- To find a site, text FoodIL to 877877, visit SummerFeedingIllinois.org or call 1-800-359-2163.
SNAP & Other Resources
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly the food stamp program, provides extra funds to families to buy groceries. The funds come on the Link Card which looks and swipes like a debit card at most grocery and convenience stores. If you receive SNAP benefits, you can still use other food resources, like the ones listed above. Call us toll-free at 844-600-SNAP (7627) for information about SNAP or other resources that may help you through this time of need. You can also email us SNAP@northernilfoodbank.org or visit us online at SolveHungerToday.org/SNAP.