Become a Summer Food Service Program Site
Interested in serving meals during the summer to your community?
What you need to do to get started:
- Verify Eligibility
- All programs must have eligibility verified by a Food Bank staff member before participating. Eligibility is determined through either free and reduced meal data or census tract data.
- Fill out SFSP Application
- Attend training
- All sites must have at least 1 staff member trained before the start of each summer. We highly recommend having at least 2-3 members trained each year.
- SFSP training’s are offered between May 1 and June 14. Training lasts roughly 90-120 minutes
- Advertise your program!
- Help ensure your programs success by posting flyers, sharing on social media, or advertising to your community.
To learn more about the program – download the program manual now!